The Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are very happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Student.
Part I : Corporate Funding
1. Indian Equity – Public Funding
2. Real Estate Investment Trusts
3. Infrastructure Investment Trusts
4. Indian Equity – Private Funding
5. Indian Equity : Non Fund Based
6. Debt Funding – Indian Fund Based (Corporate Debt)
7. Debt Funding – Indian Fund Based (Government Debt & Banking Finance)
8. Debt Funding – Indian Non-Fund Based
9. Foreign Funding – Instruments & Institutions
10. Other Borrowings Tools
11. Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares
Part II : Listing in Stock Exchanges
13. Listing – Indian Stock Exchanges
14. International Listing
15. Preparing a Company for an IPO and Governance Requirements
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosures Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2018 SEBI Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements (ICDR) Regulations, 2018
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2019
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2019
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2019
Question Paper of June, 2019