It gives us immense pleasure & satisfaction to present the “Scanner on Securities Laws and Capital Market ”. As a student, we always felt the need of a simple but exam-oriented help-book on this subject. It encouraged us to share our experiences with the readers through Scanner.
This book is not only a compilation of answers of the questions, but answers are written only, as per the comments of examiners and in a manner so as to serve as help book also.
1. The questions asked in last 20 attempts (upto June 2019 are scanned and arranged as per study module of ICSI.
2. Each chapter starts with Short Notes, Distinguish Between, Descriptive Questions & in last Practical Questions.
3. The answer of question is divided under suitable headings like:- Meaning, Features, Regulated by, Significance.
4. A graph is given at the beginning of every chapter, showing weightage of each chapter & various types of questions asked.
This book Useful for CS Executive Programme Students.
1. Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
2. Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
3. Depositories Act, 1996
4. An Overview of SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2018
5. An Overview of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
6. An Overview of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011
7. SEBI (Buy-Back of Securities) Regulations, 2018
8. SEBI (Delisting of Equity Shares) Regulations, 2009
9 SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefits) Regulations, 2014 An Overview
10. SEBI (Issue of Sweat Equity) Regulations, 2002 - An Overview
11. SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
12. Mutual Funds
13. Collective Investment Schemes
14. SEBI (Ombudsman) Regulations, 2003
15A. Structure of Capital Market: Primary Market
15B. Structure of Capital Market: Secondary Market
16. Securities Market Intermediaries
Glossary of Important Terms
List of Regulations
Security and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2018
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2019
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019