It gives me great pleasure to present the Twenty ninth edition of Scanner of Company Law for Company Secretary Executive students.
This book covers all theoretical and practical aspects. It is our endeavour to make the book as much exhaustive as possible to make it useful to all students.
I would also like to mention that the answers given in this book are the suggested answers. So the students are advised to keep the knowledge of various legal enactments and accounting norms.
This book Useful for CS Executive Programme Students.
1. Choice of Business Organisation
2. Types of Companies
3A. Charter Documents of Companies
3B. Alteration of Charter Documents
4. Legal Status of Registered Companies
5. Formation of LLP
6. Different Forms of Business Organisation and its Registration
7. Formation and Registration of NGO’s
8. Financial Services Organisation and its Registration Process
9. Start-ups and its Registration
10. Joint Ventures Collaboration and Special Purpose Vehicles
11. Setting up of Business outside India and Issues Relating Thereto
12. Procedure of Conversion of Business Entities
13. Various Initial Registrations and Licenses
14. Maintenance of Registers and Records
15. Identifying Laws applicable to Various Industries and their Initial Compliances
16. Intellectual Property laws (Provisions applicable for Setting up of Business)
17. Compliances under Labour Laws (Provisions applicable for Setting up of Business)
18. Compliances Relating to Environmental Laws (Provisions Applicable for Setting up of Business)
19. Dormant Company
20. Strike Off and Restoration of Name of the Company and LLP
21. Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process, Liquidation and Winding Up: An Overview
Important Highlights of Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017
The Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019