The Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
This book Useful for CS Executive Programme Students.
1. Sources of Law
2. Constitution of India
3. Interpretation of Statutes
4. General Clauses Act, 1897
5. Administrative Law
6. Law Relating to Torts
7. Limitation Act, 1963
8. Civil Procedure Code, 1908
9. Indian Penal Code, 1860
10. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
11. Indian Evidence Act, 1872
12. Special Courts, Tribunals Under Companies Act and Other Legislations
13. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
14. Indian Stamp Act, 1899
15. Registration Act, 1908: Registration of Documents
16. Right to Information Act, 2005
17. Information Technology Act, 2000