Laws and Ethics constitute the Paper - 6 of Inter Gr. I Examination (2016 Syllabus) conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. This book is intended to make the study interesting and scoring from the examination point of view.
It contains solutions to various questions asked in the examination of Intermediate level conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The answers are presented in lucid and understandable language and style so that the reader can understand and memorise the contents and face the exams easily.
This book should always be supplemented with the study material supplied by the Institute and Bare Acts for better and deeper understanding of the subject.
This book Useful for CMA Inter Students.
Section A (Commercial Laws)
1. Contract - Basic Concepts
2. Quasi, Contingent and Discharge of Contracts
3. Indemnity and Guarantee
6. Laws of Agency
7. Sale of Goods Act, 1930
8. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
9. Indian Partnership Act, 1932
10. Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
Section B (Industrial Laws)
11. Factories Act, 1948
12. Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
13. Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
14. Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
15. Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
16. Minimum Wages Act, 1948
17. Payment of Wages Act, 1936
18. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Act, 2013
Section - C (Corporate Law)
19. Company Types, Promotion, Formation and Related Procedures
Section - D (Ethics)
21. Business Ethics
22. Objective Questions
Important Highlights of Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017
The Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018
The Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019