Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 2 Strategic Financial Management For Nov 2019 Exam by Dr. Arpita Ghose, Gourab Ghose
After clearing Foundation and Intermediate, the last stage of CA course is the CA Finals conducted by the ICAI. Candidates who have cleared the first two stages can easily clear this with a little more effort and preparation. For cracking a difficult examination like CA Finals, all you need is to have the right CA Finals Preparation Materials. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 2 Strategic Financial Management covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We offer a wide range of stuff for clearing CA Finals that include CA Finals Study Materials, Textbooks, Scanners, Previous Year Question Papers, and many more. So, start studying from the right CA Final Books to score more and excel as CA. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 2 Strategic Financial Management PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CA Final Students.
1. The questions are chapter wise scanned and arranged in ascending
order of examinations/years.
2. A complete list of Similarly Asked Questions (SAQ) is given at the end
of each chapter.
3. A graph is given at the beginning of each chapter displaying allotment
of marks amongst short notes, distinguish between, descriptive
questions and practical questions for the last 20 attempts.
4. This book has been planned and organized with much care to build up
the confidence of the students so that they face CA Final boldly with
5. Examination Trend Analysis represents question paper based contents
of last five examinations of CA Final Gr. I Paper- 1. It helps in locating
the question in various chapters easily.
Table of Content:
1. Financial Policy and Corporate Strategy
2. Indian Financial System
3. Risk Management
4. Security Analysis
5. Security Valuation
6. Portfolio Management
8. Mutual Funds
9. Derivatives Analysis and Valuation
10 Foreign Exchange Exposure and Risk Management
11. International Financial Management
12. Interest Rate Risk Management
13 Corporate Valuation
14. Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
15. International Financial Centre (IFC)
16. Startup Finance
17. Small and Medium Enterprises
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019