After clearing Foundation and Intermediate, the last stage of CA course is the CA Finals conducted by the ICAI. Candidates who have cleared the first two stages can easily clear this with a little more effort and preparation. For cracking a difficult examination like CA Finals, all you need is to have the right CA Finals Preparation Materials. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 1 Financial Reporting covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We offer a wide range of stuff for clearing CA Finals that include CA Finals Study Materials, Textbooks, Scanners, Previous Year Question Papers, and many more. So, start studying from the right CA Final Books to score more and excel as CA. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 1 Financial Reporting PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
This book Useful for CA Final Students.
1. The questions are chapter wise scanned and arranged in ascending
order of examinations/years.
2. A complete list of Similarly Asked Questions (SAQ) is given at the end
of each chapter.
3. A graph is given at the beginning of each chapter displaying allotment
of marks amongst short notes, distinguish between, descriptive
questions and practical questions for the last 20 attempts.
4. This book has been planned and organized with much care to build up
the confidence of the students so that they face CA Final boldly with
5. Examination Trend Analysis represents question paper based contents
of last five examinations of CA Final Gr. I Paper- 1. It helps in locating
the question in various chapters easily.
1. Accounting Standards
2. Guidance Notes
3. Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements
4. Ind AS on Presentation of Items in the Financial Statements
5. Ind AS on Revenue from Contracts with Customers
6. Ind AS on Measurement Based on Accounting Policies
7. Other Ind AS
8. Ind AS 101 ‘First time Adoption of Indian Accounting Standards’
9. Ind AS on Assets of the Financial Statements
10. Ind AS on Liabilities of the Financial Statements
11. Ind AS on Items Impacting the Financial Statements
12. Ind AS on Disclosures in the Financial Statements
13. Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
14. Industry Specific Ind AS
15. Business Combinations and Corporate Restructuring
16. Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instrument
17. Accounting for Share Based Payment
18. Analysis of Financial Statements
19. Accounting of Carbon Credits
20. Accounting for E-commerce Business
21. Integrated Reporting
22. Corporate Social Responsibility
23. Human Resource Reporting
24. Value Added Statement
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019