SSC Reasoning Topic-Wise Latest 35 Solved Papers (2010-2016)
The strength of the book lies in the originality of its question papers and Errorless Solutions. The solution of each and every question is provided in detail (step-by-step) so as to provide 100% concept clarity to the students.
The coverage of the papers has been kept RECENT (2010 to 2016) as they actually reflect the changed pattern of the SSC exams. Thus the papers prior to 2010 have not been included in the book.
Audience of the Book :
The book will help Useful for SSC CGL, 10+2 CHSL, Sub-Inspector, Multi Tasking, and Stenographer.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. In all there are 35 Question papers from 2010 to 2016 which have been provided topic-wise along with detailed solutions.
2. Practicing these questions, aspirants will come to know about the pattern and toughness of the questions asked in the examination. In the end, this book will make the aspirants competent enough to crack the uncertainty of success in the Entrance Examination.
Table of Contents:
4. Alphabet Test
5. Coding and Decoding
6. Blood Relation
7. Direction and Distance
8. Time sequence, Number and Ranking Test
9. Number Puzzle
10. Venn Diagram
11. Mathematical Operation/ Arithmetical Reasoning
12. Sitting Arrangement
13. Statement and Arguments/ Statement and Conclusions
14. Completion of Figure/ Embedded Figure
15. Counting of Figures/ Figure Formation and Analysis
16. Paper Cutting and Folding
17. Mirror and Water Image
18. Visual Reasoning(cube & dice)/ Non- Verbal Series