Reiki & Alternative Therapies by Swami Ramesh Chandra Shukla
The English word, 'Reiki' has been derived from the Japanese word, Reiki, meaning "mysterious atmosphere or spiritual energy". The system of Reiki was developed by Mikao Usui in 1922 while performing Isyu Guo, a twenty-one day Buddhist training course held on Mount Kurama. The book contains all about the traditional Japanese Reiki and the Western Reiki, explained by the author in detail.
The salient features of the book are: Uses of Reiki in Everyday Situations, Five Principles of Reiki, How to Heal with Reiki, The Human Energy Body - Meridians, Aura & Chakras, The Various Hand Positions to Heal Oneself and Others, etc. So Friends, the book is a must read for people of all age groups, as it comprehensively deals with Reiki, which is definitely the most effective and wonderful tool of Alternative Healing in the Modern World. There are about 47 other Alternative Therapies briefly discussed in the book like: Aroma Therapy, Acupuncture, Colour Therapy, Chinese Herbal Medicines, etc.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Leisure Read.
Table of Contents:
1. About Reiki – What Reiki is and isn’t, History, Bipolar Nature of Reiki
2. Uses of Reiki in Everyday Situations
3. Five Principles of Reiki
4. How to Heal with Reiki — Preparations, Treatment Methods & Reiki
5. The Human Energy Body — Meridians, Aura & Chakras
6. Hand Positions to Heal Self & Others
7. Short Treatment, Group Treatment & Chakra Balancing
8. Emotions & their Locations in the Body
9. Treating Common Ailments with Reiki
10. Other Energy Exercises
11. Advanced Reiki
12. Techniques & Tips