Quantum Mechanics by Dr. S. D. Aghav, Dr. P. S. Tambade, V. K. Dhas, B. M. Laware
The present book entitled "Quantum Mechanics" is written as per new revised syllabus prescribed for the IV Semester of T.Y.B.Sc. (Physics) from June 2015. As per syllabus every topic is discussed in detail with examples. At the end of each topic, there are number of solved problems for understanding of the subject. There are also some unsolved problems at the end of each topic.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc. students.
Table of Contents:
1. Origin of Quantum Mechanics
2. The Schrödinger's Equation
3. Applications of Schrödinger's Steady State Equation
4. Spherically Symmetric Potentials
5. Operators in Quantum Mechanics