Principle Of Engineering Physics Vol 1
|Principle Of Engineering Physics Vol 1
A book that may exclusively cover the syllabi of various institutes affiliated to different University of Kurukshetra and MDU, (Rohtak). The author tried his best to arrange the matter in such a way that all the students and teachers of different universities may not find any difficulty to get the topics of their particular courses of reading without much effort. Many topics have been re-arranged and many more examples have been included to make the various articles and examples more lucid and care has been taken to include all the examples that have been set in various university examinations.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. LUCID and Simple Language.
2. Large number of solved examples
3. Tabular explanation of specific topics
4. Presentation in a very systematic and logical manner
|Table of Contents:|
5. FIBRE OPTICS
6. ELECTRO-MAGNETIC WAVES
8. THEORY OF RELATIVITY
9. GENERAL PROPERTIES OF THE NUCLEUS
10. NUCLEAR FISSION AND FUSION
11. RADIATION DETECTORS