Political Science India’s Foreign Policy by Dr. Meenal Kshirsagar
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present this book to our esteemed readers. This book has been designed as standard text on ‘India’s Foreign Policy’ for M. A. (Political Science) (Sem. - I).
This book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus of M. A. (Political Science) Course of Savitribai Phule Pune University effective from 2019 onwards. It has been written to meet the requirements of students of M. A. (Political Science).
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for M.A. Political Science Students.
1. Nature and Determinants of India's Foreign Policy
2. Evolution of Indian Foreign Policy
3. Making of Foreign Policy: Actors and Processes
4. India and Her Neighbors: Contemporary Issues
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of
key concepts and techniques.
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and
authentic material on the subject.
Table of Content:
1. Public Administration
2. Major Approaches to Public Administration
3. Theories of Public Administration
4. Principles of Organization
5. India and Major Powers
6. India and Regional Organizations