Physical & Analytical Chemistry Sem-I by Dr. Madhav S. Nimase, Dr. A. H. Dhamane, Dr. Kailas H. Kapadnis, Dr. Pramod D. Sonawane, Pramod B. Dhage, Anil M. Jadhav
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present this book to our esteemed readers. This book has been designed as standard text on Chemistry Physical Chemistry & Analytical Chemistry (Paper - I) (CH-211) for S.Y.B.Sc.
This book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus of S.Y.B.Sc. Course of University of Pune effective from June 2014 onwards. It has been written to meet the requirements of students of S.Y.B.Sc.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc Students.
1. Full coverage of the revised syllabus of S.Y.B.Sc.
2. Chapter outline at the beginning of each chapter to give a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in the chapter.
3. Pointwise explanation of each topic in the chapter.
4. Topics are logically arranged in numbered paragraphs exactly according to the modified syllabus.
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of key concepts and techniques.
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and
authentic material on the subject.
Table of Content:
1. Elementary Chemical Kinetics
3. Distribution Law
4. Introduction to Analytical Chemistry
5. Errors in Quantitative Analysis
6. Inorganic Qualitative Analysis
7. Analysis of Organic Compounds
University Question Papers