Pest and Soil Management of Horticultural Crops by D K Singh And S K Singh
Integrated pest disease and soil management is a management system that in the context of associated environment and population dynamics of pest species disease species and soil utilizes all suitable techniques and methods in as compatible a manner as possible and maintain pests and diseases at levels below those causing economic injury.This book is written in a simple easy to understand language which will be highly useful to the students teachers extension personnel scientists and progressive horticulturist.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for horticulturist.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1.Each topic has been thoroughly described, the theory is rigorously developed.
2.The book also contains advanced problems useful for competitive examinations.
|Table of Contents:|
I. Pest management
1. Integrated pest management.
2. Pests of tropical and subtropical fruits.
3. Pests of temperate fruits.
4. Pests of plantation crops.
5. Pests of spices.
6. Pests of ornamental plants.
7. Pests of vegetables.
8. Physiological processes and water stress.
II. Disease management
9. Tropical and subtropical fruits.
10. Temperate fruits.
11. Plantation crops.
12. Vegetable crops.
13. Ornamental and flowers.
III. Nutrition of horticultural crops
14. Integrated nutrient management.
15. Leaf nutrient norms in fruit crops.
16. Soil fertility and productivity.
17. Organic farming and bio dynamics.