Development of your personality is a lifelong process. It starts with an understanding of what personality is. Your personality is the sum total of all you have, biological dispositions and acquired tendencies. These could be modified to develop a pleasing personality. By eliminating characteristics not related to a positive personality, you could change yourself step by step and acquire a charismatic personality. Your life is a God-given and it is your responsibility to live an abundant life. By doing so, you not only develop your personality but also have the peace and joy which the world cannot offer you. A firm determination is required on your part to weed out the unpleasant part of your personality and to live a life free from all muddles and complexes. You have the power within you to reprogramme your life.
This book Useful for Management Students.
1. What is Personality?
2. Is your Personality Hereditary?
3. Your Personality Traits
4. Personality Types
5. Strong and Weak Personalities
6. The Growth of Your Personality
7. Alter the Attitudes of Your Mind
8. Overcome All Negative Personality Influences
9. Your Temperament Decides Your Personality
10. Get Rid of All Your Complexes
11. Develop a Magnetic Personality
12. Develop Confidence and Your Self-Image
13. Develop Your Brainpower and Think Positively
14. Develop an Integrated Personality
15. Develop a Fully Functional Personality
16. Have a Healthy Physical Body
17. Develop Your Mind Power
18. Develop Your Inner Man, Your Soul
19. Develop Your Heart Power, The Centre of Energy
20. Spiritual Power Develops Your Personality