Oswaal NCERT Problems - Solutions (Textbook + Exemplar) For Class - XII Chemistry (For March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
In order to maintain a Uniform Education System across the country, many State Boards are implementing a Single Curriculum System via National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). In the best interest of Secondary and Senior Secondary students, the Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT have together developed Exemplar Problems in Science & Mathematics. These include practice questions of various typologies and difficulty levels which aid in in depth learning of concepts. They also contain conceptual problems which are a part of the CBSE Board Syllabus as well as the Syllabus of various Competitive Exams like IIT-JEE, NEET, AIIMS etc.
Considering the diversity and the varied difficulty level of questions in these two subjects, we, at Oswaal Books have launched OSWAAL NCERT PROBLEMS-SOLUTIONS. They are a compilation of all the Questions of the Latest Editions of NCERT Textbook & NCERT Exemplar in a Chapter-wise & Topic-wise format along with their complete solutions. These also include Previous Years' Examination Questions fully solved with their respective sources..
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XII Chemistry, IIT-JEE, NEET, AIIMS Exam.
1. Chapter-wise & Topic-wise presentation
2. Chapter Objectives : A sneak peek into the chapter
3. Mind Map : A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
4. Quick Review : Concept-based study material
5. Tips & Tricks : Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly
6. Some Commonly Made Errors : Most common and unidentified errors made by students discussed
7. Expert Advice : Oswaal Expert Advice on how to score more!
Table of Content:
1. The Solid State
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Elements
7. The P-block Elements
8. The D And F Block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids
16. Chemistry In Everyday Life