The author feels pleasure in placing Organic Reactions, Conversions, Mechanisms and Problems in the hands of students appearing for XI, XII examinations of CBSE, ISC and various state boards and also for engineering and medical entrance examinations.
This book Useful for chemistry.
1. IUPAC Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
2. Problems Based on Isomerism and Physical Properties
3. Organic Name Reactions
4. Distinguishing between Pairs of Compounds
5. Organic Conversions (Aliphatic and Aromatic)
6. Identification of Compounds/Reagents
7. What Happens When ?
8. Mechanisms of Reactions
9. Problems Based on Organic Reactions
10. Conceptual (Reasoning) Questions
1. Summary of Some Important Name Reactions
2. Flow Charts of Organic Reactions
3. Important Reagents in Organic Chemistry
4. Some Synthetic Routes