Organic And Inorganic Chemistry Paper - IV by Dr. G. S. Gugale, Dr. A. V. Nagawade, Dr. A. D. Natu, Dr. V. D. Bobade
Section-I of this book deals with Organic Chemistry and Section-II with Inorganic Chemistry. An attempt is made to give more emphasis on essential modern concepts in chemistry. The concepts are illustrated and elaborated with necessary examples. Sufficient exercise is given at the end of each topic for the practice of the students.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc. students.
Table of Contents:
1. Reagents in Organic Synthesis
2. Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds with One Hetero Atom
3. Introduction of Bio-molecules
4. Chemistry of d-Block Elements
5. Organ metallic Chemistry
6. Acids, Bases and Solvents
7. Chemical Toxicology