Objective Physics For NEET Volume - I by S. K. Singh, Dr Stalin Malhotra
The book provides you with a practical and sound revision plan for maximizing your Physics score in NEET. You should use it as an add-on for your Board preparation right from the beginning of Class XI. Since the Board syllabus in Physics (both XI and XII) is almost the same as that of NEET, you can prepare for both examinations simultaneously.
• The book is written strictly in accordance with the Physics syllabi of Classes XI and XII of NEET.
• Key Points to remember have been given at the beginning of each chapter.
• ‘Important Results’ in each chapter contain additional information to help solve the problems in the
shortest possible time.
• MCQs have been given topic-wise for step-by-step preparation.
• Plenty of objective questions based on graphs and numerals have been included in all the chapters.
• Questions from previous years’ competitive examinations have been included so as to make the students familiar with the pattern of examination
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for NEET Students.
Table of Content:
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
7. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
8. Kinetic Theory of Gases, Heat and Thermodynamics