Physics is an extremely important branch of science that has developed rapidly in the last few decades. The study of physics calls for logical, critical, and analytical thinking. Solving numerical problems develops the mental abilities required for such studies, and is also a satisfying experience.
• Based On The Latest CBSE Syllabus.
• Brief Overview Of Important Concepts At The Beginning Of Each Chapter.
• Solved Numerical Problems Have Been Graded According To Their Degree Of Difficulty.
• Plenty Of Different Types Of Objective Questions (Like Mcqs, True/False Statements, Fill In The Blanks Type Questions, Matching The Items, Etc.) Have Been Added.
• Difficult Problems Based On Higher Order Thinking Skills (Hots) Have Been Included In Each Chapter For The Star Performers.
• Important Questions From Previous Years’ Board Examinations Have Been Included.
• Conceptual Problems From Ncert Textbook And Ncert Exemplar Have Been Added In Each Chapter.
• Plenty Of Questions Based On Applications Have Been Added.
• Si Units Have Been Emphasised Wherever Necessary.
• Important Objective Questions, With Hints, From Various Competitive Examinations Have Been Included In Each Chapter.
• Objective Questions Based On Reasoning And Practical Skills Have Been Included As Per The Revised Syllabus Of CBSE.
• The Language Used In The Book Is Simple And User-friendly
This book Useful for Class-10th Students.
1. Reflection Of Light
2. Refraction Of Light
3. Dispersion of Light
4. Current Electricity
5. Heating and Magnetic Effects of Current
6. Sources of Energy
7. The Sun and Nuclear Energy
8. Questions Based on NCERT Textbook
9. Objective Questions from Competitive Examinations
10. Multiple Choice Questions Based on Practicals
11. Questions Based on Hots
12. NCERT Exemplar Problems
13. Question Based on Assertion/Reason and Unseen Passages