Novel Drug Delivery Systems And Regulatory Affairs by Dr. K.N. Jayavera & Dr. Yajaman Sudhakar
The book is targeted at undergraduate and postgraduate students. The purpose of this textbook is to introduce pharmacy students to the basic systems of pharmaceutical principles and technologies applied in the preparation of various Novel Drug Delivery Systems and introduction to the regulatory agencies and Current manufacturing practices (CGMP). The subject matter is covered in accordance with the prescribed syllabus for this course.
Audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for undergraduate and postgraduate Students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Simple language to explain concepts and theories
2. Graded selection of content to learn effectively
Table of Contents:
1. Novel Drug Delivery Systems
2. Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems
3. Mucoadhesive Drug Delivery Systems
4. Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
5. Regulatory Agencies
6. Quality Assurance
7. Good Manufacturing Practices