New Learner’s English Grammar & Composition Book 7 by N.D.V. Prasada Rao
Learners’ English Grammar and Composition is an activity-based series specially designed to meet the needs of pupils in Indian schools today. This graded series, comprising eight books, is intended for classes 1 to 8 and leads up to Learners’ English Grammar and Composition for classes 9 and 10, which has been in use since 1990.
The audience of the Book :
This book is useful for Class 7 students.
Table of Contents:
1. Basic Functions (1) : Greetings, Introductions, etc.
2. Basic Functions (2) : Offers, Requests, etc.
3. Parts of Speech : Revision
5. Object, Complement, Transitive and Intransitive Verbs
7. Articles (1)
8. Articles (2)
9. Present Continuous Tense and Simple Present Tense
10. Simple Past Tense and Present Perfect Tense
11.Present Perfect Continuous Tense
12. Past Continuous Tense and Past Perfect Tense
13. Talking about the Future
15. Question Tags
16. So do I / Neither do I
17. Uses of Modal Verbs : can, could, may, might, will, etc.
18. Active and Passive Voice
19. Direct and Reported Speech (1) : Statements
20. Direct and Reported Speech (2) : Commands and Requests
21.Direct and Reported Speech (3) : Questions
29.Punctuation and Capital Letters
32.Words Likely to be Confused
33.Synonyms and Antonyms
38.Writing a Diary
Appendix : Irregular Verbs;