NTA UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Teaching And Research Aptitude General Paper-I (Compulsory) by N. Vishanu
Teaching and Research Aptitude is the first and the compulsory paper of NTA UGC NET/SET examination..
The book NTA UGC-NET/SET (JRF & LS) Teaching and Research Aptitude General Paper-I (compulsory) is strictly designed to meet all the requirements of students who intend to appear the examination of NET/SET. During compilation of this book, authors assume that aspirants have sound knowledge of general subjects. All the chapters of the book contain required theory followed by multiple choice questions (MCQs).
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for UGC Net English.
• The subject matter in the book is lucid and easy to understand.
• This book has been formulated as per latest syllabus.
• Chapters have been explained clearly in simple manner, keeping the explanation as
brief as possible.
• Previous years’ papers with the answers have been given. [As per UGC (keys)]
The book has been prepared to help the aspirants realize their dreams and we hope it to be a helping hand in their path to success.
A compilation of this nature has never been attempted without reference to the works of others, we hereby acknowledge our indebtedness to all of them. We hope aspirants will appreciate the book and any comments for the improvement of this book would be most welcome.
Table of Content:
1. Teaching Aptitude
2. Research Aptitude
5. Analytical Reasoning
6. Non-verbal Reasoning
7. Data Interpretation
8. Information and Communication Technology
9. People and Environment
10. Higher Education System : Governance, Polity & Administration
Previous Years’ Papers from June 2012 to July 2018