Mission IAS Tips, Strategies And Syllabus for Disha Publication
In today's highly competitive world with ever-expanding boundaries of knowledge, if you want to find a success mantra, then it has to be-know the right thing at the right time, make the right use of it in just the right words. Everybody has his own bank of knowledge; some have more than others, but, does it serve any purpose if you don't know how to use your knowledge well. Dishes Mission IAS is acclaimed as one of the most authoritative and comprehensive books of high-quality reference materials to cater to aspirants of IAS exams.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for IAS exam.
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims and Main-English, GS and optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile -- recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of All India Services and Central Civil Service -Group A and B under UPSC -- Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts, and data in the tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Features interviews of IAS 2015 toppers, including Tina Dabi, Rank-1, and their tips and strategies for prospective IAS aspirants.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun for candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the
Table of Contents:
Chapter-1: What is IAS? (Classification of services and their profiles, Recruitment, and Training of Recruits)
Chapter-2: Why IAS as a Career? (Views of IAS officers and aspirants)
Chapter-3: Who can be an IAS? (Real-life case studies of 12 IAS crackers from different social backgrounds).
Chapter-4: Formula-1 to crack Civil Services Exam.
A. (i) IAS selection Mantra/Formula
(ii) Dos and Donts while preparing for the CS exam.
(iii) How to manage exam stress.
(iv) How to stay motivated.
(v) Official cut-off (Prelim, Main, and Final): 2012-2015
(vi) Subject-wise trend analysis of question pattern (Prelim and Main) in infographics form.
(vii) Management of time, syllabus, and study (Infographics).
B. Planning for Prelim Exam Preparation (Tips for CSAT paper 1 and 2)
C. Planning for Main Exam Preparation
(i) How to read, prepare notes and discuss in the group.
(ii) Guidelines for essay writing (paper-1) with examples.
(iii) How to prepare GS paper-1 to 4?
(iv) How to write good answers with examples?
(v) How is revision the key to success?
D. How to prepare for the personality test/Interview?
E. What toppers say?
(i) Interview with IAS topper-2015: Tina Dabi by the writer.
(ii) Other IAS topers tips to IAS aspirants.
Part-B: Detailed Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services (Prelim and Main)