Measurement, Evaluation And Assessment In Education by Radha Mohan
The book is intended for the students of B.Ed, M.Ed and M.A. (Education). Besides, the teachers teaching at various universities and colleges will also find this book useful for classroom teaching.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for teachers and postgraduate students.
• Comprehensive and lucidly written.
• Easy-to-understand because of the illustrations, flowcharts and graphs.
• Chapter-end assignments to promote reflective thinking.
• A go-guide for teachers and trainers.
Table of Contents:
1. Goals, Objectives and Learning Outcomes
2. Measurement, Evaluation and Assessment in the Classroom
3. Basic Concepts Used in Measurement
4. A Brief Introduction to Statistics–Definitions, Characteristics, Place in Education
5. Interpreting Test Scores
6. Measurement Errors
7. Reliability and Validity
8. Item Analysis
9. Achievement Test
10. Diagnostic Tests
11. Intelligence Testing
12. Performance Tests
13. Portfolio Assessment
14. Aptitude Testing
15. Attitude Measurement
16. Grading and Scoring