This book Useful for Class IX students.
1. Contains Explanations on Fundamentals, Exercises for thorough practice and Easy Learning Tips for better understanding.
2. Step by Step Instructions along with illustrations for easy understandability.
3. Covers all aspects of Summative and Formative Assessment
4. Includes Unsolved Test Papers in each chapter.
5. Contains Two Solved and Five Unsolved Practice Papers as per the latest examination guidelines prescribed by CBSE.
6. Well-graded activities designed to make students learn in progression.
unit 1: History [india and the contemporary world–I]
1. The french revolution
2. Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
3. nazism and the rise of hitler
4. F orest Society and Colonialism
5. Pastoralists in the Modern World
6. Peasants and Farmers
unit 2: geography [contemporary india–i]
1. india—size and location
2. physical features of India
5. N atural Vegetation and Wildlife
unit 3: Political science [democratic politics–I]
1. what is democracy? Why Democracy?
2. Constitutional Design
3. Electoral Politics
4. Working of Institutions
5. Democratic Rights
Unit 4: economics
1. The story of village palampur
2. people as resource
3. Poverty as a Challenge
4. F ood Security in India
unit5: disaster management[together towards a safer india–II]
1. Becoming a disaster manager
2. specific hazards and mitigation
3. Preventing Common Human Induced Disasters
4. Community Planning for Disaster Management
Two Practice Papers (Solved)
Three Practice Papers (Unsolved)