Mathswiz Book 2 by S. K. Gupta, Anubhuti Gangal
MathsWiz, a series of nine textbooks for KG to class 8, is a course based on the National Curriculum Framework and the guidelines provided therein. The content of the series is student-centred and activity-based with emphasis on developing problem-solving skills, encouraging the child to think creatively and work independently. The methodology facilitates the teacher, the student and the parent to ensure full involvement of the child in the classroom and at home.
All the mathematical concepts are presented in a very simple and easy-to-understand form. The concepts are based on everyday life and daily experiences. The examples and problems also make use of modern tools, gadgets and technology commonly used. An abundant use of visual tools such as diagrams, illustrations, cartoons, tables and charts makes learning fun and helps in greater retention. The approach helps create passion for mathematics in children rather than fear for the subject. It encourages them to enquire, explore and discover rather than only learn by rote.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class II Students.
1. Warm Up for refreshing the concepts learnt earlier.
2. Worksheets provide interactive and application-based activities.
3. Extensive drilling, including Class Work, MCQs, with an integrated Chapter Test in each chapter.
4. Term-wise Model Test Papers for better evaluation.
5. Maths Lab Activities, Fun Activities, Projects etc. facilitate hands-on learning.
Table of Content:
1. Looking Back
2. Numbers Up To 1000
6. More On Multiplication
8. Even And Odd Numbers
11. Time And Calendar
15. Data Handling