Management Accounting by Surender Singh
This book on Management Accounting has been written to serve as a useful text for undergraduate courses in commerce and management— B.Com. (Hons.), B.Com., B.B.A., B.B.S., B.B.M., B.B.E.—offered by Indian Universities and Institutes. Besides, the students pursuing M.Com., M.B.A., M.I.B., C.A., C.M.A. and C.S. will also find the book equally beneficial for their course curriculum.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management, BBA, B.Com, CA, CS students.
Table Content :
1 Nature and Scope of Management Accounting
2. Budgeting and Budgetary Control
3. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
4. Absorption Costing Versus Variable (Marginal) Costing
5. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
7. Contemporary Issues in Management Accounting
Divisional Performance Measurement