M.Sc Entrance Examination (Chemistry) by Khanna Editorial Team
This book has been designed to meet the scope and requirements of students. It fulfills the purpose of the students who are appearing for M.Sc. Chemistry Entrance Examination of various Indian Universities. It is also useful for those who are aspiring and preparing for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. and other competitive examinations such as UGC-CSIR-NET/SET/IIT (JAM), UPSC or other state sevice examinations. The topics cover a number of innovative features, including objective type questions and real-world applications, disigned to enhance student learning.
We strive to make chemistry, as a discipline, interesting and accessible to students. With this objective in mind, the content of this book has been developed and arranged to provide a logical progression from fundamental to more advanced concepts of chemical science.
The main purpose of this book is to hel p students to know about the pattern of quetions asked in the various competitive examinations and also provide them topics for their preparation. Ech topic has been covered comprehensively with number of objective type quetions along with their explanations where needed.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for M.Sc Entrance Examination.
• Written in simple and lucid language
• Key-words given in the beginning of each chapter
• More than 2500 Objective Type Questions
• Five Years Solved IIT-JAM Papers (2013 to 2017)
• Previous Year Solved Paper 2016 (BHU)
• One Unsolved Practice Paper.
Table of Content:
1. Chamical Bonding and Solid State Chemistry
2. Nuclear Chemistry
3. Atomic Structure
4. Oxidation State and Reduction State
5. The Periodicity of Chemistry
6. Basic Concept in Organic Chemistry
8. Polymers & Organometallic Compounds
13. Colligative Properties
15. Chemical Kinetics
16. Phase Rule
17. Electrochemistry & Corrosion
IIT-JAM Solved Papers
Solved Paper 2016 (BHU)