MPPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Paper I & II by Khanna Editorial Team
The book has been designed as per the latest syllabus prescribed for MPPSC Assistant Engineer (CIVIL) Services and other States Assistant Engineer examinations. The book comprised into two parts ( Prelims and Mains Examinations) alongwith Interview Preparation and Model Test Papers. This book will serve the purpose for the students who are preparing for Assistant Engineering Services Examinations.
The main objective of this book is to guide the students about the technique of questions asked in the examinations. Important questions of previous examinations have been included in each chapter. The latest updates have been included in general studies section. One separate chapter has been provided on Madhya Pradesh alongwith Multiple Choice Questions. Objective and Subjective questions arranged separately in Prelims and Mains section.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for MPPSC Assistant Engineering.
• Based on MPPSC Pattern of Examination
• Important questions have been included
• Separate chapter on Madhya Pradesh for GS
• Civil Engineering --Objective Type Questions
• Civil Engineering --Descriptive Type Questions
• Common Civil Engineering questions solved and unsolved provided in Interview section.
• Model Test Papers solved of each section given at the end of the book.
Every attempt has been made to make this book student friendly. Any suggestions made by the students to improve the usefulness of the book are welcomed.
Table of Content:
Paper I - General Aptitude
Section A: General Studies
Section B: Samanya Hindi
Section C: General English
Paper II - Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering: Multiple Choice Questions
Paper - I : Civil Engineering (Descriptive)
Paper - II Civil Engineering (Descriptive)