Moderns ABC Of Objective Physics For NEET Part-2 by R. P. Arora, O. P. Kakkar, Deepak Chopra, Sameer Arora
National system of competative examinations for both ENGINEERING as well as MEDICAL Education undergoing a sudden and drastic change, it became the need of hour to have some Good and useful separate books for the two stream, for the difficult subject PHYSICS. Though our market is infested with many common books on the subject with all sorts of confusing and unlevelled standardized problems, mixed up with each other recklessly and at random, the authors of this book thought it fit to have two different books.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for the common medical Entrance test (NEET)
1. The first part of the chapter helps you to understand the concepts related to particular unit in a nut-shell. Theory has been dealt with concisely and to the point, covering each and every aspect of the subject.
2. Second part gives “In Focus”, a quick review of all formulae involved in the chapter in solving the problems in short span of time.
3. Third part of chapter contains exclusive MCQ’s of different grading with complete hints and solutions.
4.Fourth part consists of a ‘Revision Test’ to test self-potential of the students to solve problems and to gauge the grasp of the student for the chapter.
5. More than 2500 MCQ’s of exclusive style with different gradings to fulfil the need of all types of students.
6. Hints and solutions to all MCQ’s.
7. Revision test paper at the end of each chapter.
8. A book serving as a to self teacher at home.
9. We hope that this book will be extremely useful for candidates appearing for COMMON MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for their preparation to achieve the desired success.
Table of Contents:
14. Current Electricity
15. Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
16. Magnetic Effects of Currents
18. E.M. Induction and A.C. Currents
19. Electromagnetic Waves
20. Wave Optics
21. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
22. Electrons and Photons
23. Atomic Structure and Spectrum
24. Solids and Semiconductor Devices
25. Principles of Communication