Moderns ABC Of Objective Biology-NEET Part-2 by Vijay K. Khosla, Kanta Khosla, O. P. Mehta
The presentation in your hands of revised and enlarged edition of “Modern's abc of Objective Biology” provides a complete review of the material covered in two years course in Biology at +2 stage.
This book has been thoroughly revised strictly in accordance with the changing trends of different examinations to fulfil the needs of the students aspiring for selection in different competitive examinations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
1. Multple Choice Questions. These include a variety of objective type questions in the form of multiple choice questions. This part has been completely revised, restructured and enlarged.
2. NCERTExemplar Problems (MCQ) have been included.
3. Questions from Competitive Examinations. Questions from all types of competitive examinations have been included under separate heading.
4. Recently Asked Questions (RAQ) have been mentioned under special category. All these will enable the students to have quick revision.
5. ‘Thought Provoking Questions’ Self assessment Test at the end of each unit helps the students to assess the preparation of unit.
6. Practice Papers at the end of each part.
7. ‘FiveMockTests’ are very similar tests for complete revision of syllabus..
Table of Contents:
UNIT - 7 : REPRODUCTION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS
UNIT - 8 : GENETICS
UNIT - 9 : ORIGIN AND EVOLUTION OF LIFE
UNIT - 10 : BIOLOGY AND HUMAN WELFARE (APPLICATION OF BIOLOGY)
UNIT - 11 : BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ITS APPLICATIONS
UNIT - 12 : ORGANISMS AND ENVIRONMENT
Revision Test Papers
Mock Test Papers