Management Information System By Anuranjan Misra
Management Information System is an integral part of business management and company operations where students apply their knowledge to advanced practical applications of information technology for efficient and improved functioning of the organization. The author presents this book in a very lucid style such that even average student can understand the concepts and procedures of practical application of information system without much strain and with more zeal and interest. The text in this volume is divided into fifteen chapters supported with six appendices encompassing almost all areas and topics of Management Information System. The detail analysis of concepts illuminated with real life illustrative examples and incorporation of latest updates in this area are unique.
Audience of the Book :
This book has been written to meet the course on Management Information System for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of MBA, MCA, B.Tech., BBA and BCAM.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Written in a student-friendly manner, the book is enriched with the following features:
2. Detail analysis of topics covering the whole syllabus of Management Information System.
3. Straight forward approach to illustrate the concepts using daily life examples.
4. Each chapter is enriched with multiple choice and interview questions with answers.
5. Detail theory about the application of information technology in real situations.
6. Detail glossary of Management Information System..
Table of Contents:
1 Fundamentals of Information System
2 Developing MIS Systems
3 Introduction to MIS
4 Concept of Planning and Control
5 Introduction to Value Chain
6 Managing Knowledge in Information System
7 Business Applications of IT
8 Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning
9 Customer Relationship Management
10 Introduction to Supply Chain Management
11 Procurement Management
12 Enterprise and Global Management
13 Security and Ethical Challenges of IT
14 Quality Assurance and Testing
15 Cyber Crimes and Privacy Issues