Lal Kitab is a unique book based on palmistry and Hindu astrology (Jyotisha). This book includes several new dimensions to simplify the complex concepts of human life. The most important feature of the book is that it explains in detail how some planetary positions of horoscope reflect in the lines of one's palm. While most other books on astrology offer remedies in the form of rituals or suggest wearing a particular gemstone, Lal Kitab offers quick and affordable remedies.
The author lays emphasis on the good and bad effects of every planet. The book is packed with case studies to broaden the horizon and scope of the book. The book combines the best of astrology and palmistry to neutralize: Adverse and inauspicious effects of planets and consetellations Manglik Dosh Debilitating effects of Kalpserp Dosh and other planetary contradictions.
This book Useful for Leisure Read.
1. What Do the Twelve Houses Predict?
2. What the Planets Predict According to LalKitab?
3. Amendments Needed Relating Predictions Indicated by Lal Kitab and Ancient Astrology
4. Lal Kitab and Ancient Astrology Can Help in Redemption of Problems
5. The Effect of Ascendant (Lagnesh) Rising in the First to the 12th Houses
6. Professions Predicted by the Nakchatras
7. An Easy Way to Calculate Mahadasha from the Nakchatras
8. Predictions about Different Houses and Planets’ Placements in them in view of Lal Kitab
9. Contemplating on the Issue of Marriage according to Lal Kitab
10. Love Marriage/Inter-cast Marriage or More than One Marriage Yogas?
11. Calculatingfrom Kundali whether there will be anybrothers/sisters, and children?
12. Rules & Precautions Regarding Residence
13. Serious Thinking on Kalserp Yoga
14. Manglik Dosha & Its Precautions
15. The Effect of the Nine Planets Placed in Different Houses
16. The Effects of the Two Planets Placed in Different Houses
17. The Effect of Nine Planets on a Native’s life
18. Characteristics of the Rashies/Signs
19. Future Indicated with the lines of Hands