Jute Development : Technological Interface Between Tradition and Modernity by Gupta D Das
Vast body of literature esablishes the fact that jute has a deep root in indian heritage. Standing on such strong base of tradition Leading and governing Indian culture from time to time , growing jute as an important cash crop has undergone a sea- chande through R AndD activities. Such journey---move with the time gave birth a series of technologies to evolve an objective, practicable and comprehensive strategy for jute development. Such development on holistic sense requires mix-up of rich tradition/culture with appropriate technological innovations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Soil Science & Fertilizers.
Table of Contents:
1. Traditional Base: Launching Pad for Jute Development Debabrata Das Gupta
2. Soil and Climate for Jute Goutam Kumar Ghosh and Ganesh Chandra Malik
3. Jute Biology Md. Nasim Ali
4. Jute Physiology Debasish Panda, Binoy kumar Saren and Kalipada Pramanik
5. Varietal Development of Jute Ganesh Chandra malik and Mohua Banerjee
6. Agronomy of Jute Rambilash Mallick
7. Water Management of jute Hirak Banerjee