Watch this session on ‘Waste’ that covers the following topics in just 10 minutes.
1. What is a waste? Its definition
2. The Steps involved in waste management
3. What are the various sources of waste?
- Domestic waste,
- Industrial waste,
- Bio-medical waste,
- Agricultural waste,
- Animal waste,
- Mineral waste,
- Nuclear Waste
4. Various ways of waste classification
- According to the form
- Basis of moisture content
- Basis of their property
- According to their effect on environment
5. The importance of waste management and the health hazard associated with improper waste management
This video Useful for Class VI, VII, VIII, XI & X students.