Introduction To Auditing (University of Mumbai) by Minaxi Rachchh, Siddheshwar T. Gadade, Gunvantrai Rachchh
Introduction to Auditing has been written by a group of experienced teachers for T.Y.B.Com students of University of Mumbai. This book has been designed to provide comprehensive coverage of the syllabus prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
It covers the topics as mentioned in the syllabus for the subject in a simple and lucid style. A significant value addition is the inclusion of questions related to each topic from previous examinations.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Commerce And Management student.|
1. Theoretical questions with answers given in each chapter
2. Numerous questions with hints for answers from previous university examinations
3. Students will know the trend and pattern of examinations by using this book
|Table of Contents:|
1. Auditing Concepts
2. Audit Planning, Procedures and Documentation
3. Auditing Techniques and Internal Audit
7. University Questions with Hints for Answers