Integration Of Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine by Dr. Ashish S. Jain, Dr. Bhushan R. Rane, Sunil R. Bakliwal
This book is being written when the world is facing lockdown with the hope of getting rid of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This pandemic has proven that none of the available medicinal system is perfect. In India, along with modern medicines, AYUSH medicines are also being tried to control the pandemic. This situation has made us to think about integration of Ayurvedic herbal medicines into modern medicinal practices to maintain the perfect health of all human beings always.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc Student.
Table of Content:
1. Medicinal Practices
2. Modern Medicine
3. Ayurvedic Medicine
4. Need for Integration
5. How to Achieve Integration?
6. Benefits of Integration
7. Scientific Basis for Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants
8. Patents on Some Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants
9. Ayurveda Based Marketed Herbal Formulations
10. Classical Ayurvedic Formulations
11. Toward the Integration and Advancement of Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine