This book in its present from serves all the above stated needs with precision and clarity. Experience indicates that in the absence of suitable literature, students mostly depend upon the class room lectures which have their own limitation due to time constraint. This book bridges the gap between “what is available to students and what is required by them After a fairly long experience in industry and in academies simultaneously, it is felt that the current books on any subject should be good enough to impart sufficient knowledge, central idea and also meet the students’ examination needs.
This book Useful for Integrated Management Students.
1. Fundamentals Of General And Industrial Management
2. Introduction To Management Theory
3. Mission & Organization Structure
7. Control, Team Work, Conflict And Discipline, Health And Safety, Industrial Acts
8. Some Related Financial, Commerical And Industrial Topics
9. Introduction To Project Management
10. The Project Management Process
11. Project Planning
12. Executing And Completing Projects
13. Gantt Charts
14. Fundamentals Of Pert And Cpm (Network Analysis)
15. The Resource Historgrams
16. Some Recent Examination Question And Answer In Pert & Cpm