Industrial Safety, Health Environment and Security ebook
- ISBN: 9789381159439
- Author: Basudev Panda
Available Options ( Out of Stock )
- Buy Chapter
This classic text "Industrial Safety, Health Environment and Security" covers virtually every important area in administration of SHE. It broadly discusses the major problems in safety management, occupational health, and today's dynamic environment management of rapidly changing ambience, technological advances, whole gamut of safety laws, safety policy and it's designing and their meticulous implementation. This book has managerial orientation, highlighting the duties and responsibilities of safety engineers, officers, supervisors, foreman and inspectors at the grass root level.
Salient Features of the Book:
- Use of simple and easy language to understand the subject.
- For better appreciation, a large set of diagrams, figures, pictorial features have been skillfully installed in their designated places. In nut shell.
- The book provides substantial materials, dealing with socially responsible and ethical safety and security issues handling.
- It has incorporated new and expanded material on relationship with safety awareness, value added core competencies and capabilities, modern technology and engineering and other new concepts.
- This book would be largely beneficial and demanding for the engineering students in schools, colleges, and technical universities throughout the country and world over, particularly in middle east countries, where new technical educational institutions are coming up in large numbers.
1. Industrial Safety
2. Accident Prevention
3. Safety Organisation
4. Fire Hazard and Fire Fighting
5. Safety in Construction Industry
6. Occupational Health Hazards (Industrywise)
8. Security Management
9. Industrial Security (Industrywise)
10. Security Organisation