ISC Accountancy Section-A For Class - XII by R. S. Singal
It gives us immense pleasure in presenting the thoroughly revised update edition of the book prepared strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus and its scope. The distinctive features of the book are :
1. The text is presented in the simplest language “meant to understand easily”.
2. Quick self assessment questions with answers given at the end of chapter between the chapter to assess the understanding of students.
3. A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been presented in such a simple way that students can easily understand them.
4. Practical questions given at the end of each chapter are based on ISC and CBSE Board Examination papers and these are numbered according to illustrations.
5. Each chapter has been uniformly organised under head ‘Self Assessment Questions’ viz., Long Answer Questions (Practical), Short Answer Questions (Practical) and Short Answer Questions (Theoretical).
6. Chapterwise Higher Order Thinking Skills Problems with solutions are given at the end of book under the heading ‘Assess Yourself’.
We take this opportunity to thank all readers who spared their valuable time in making suggestions for improving the quality of the book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII Students.
Table of Content:
1. Partnership Accounts : Fundamentals of Partnership
2. Partnership Accounts : Goodwill–Concept and Valuation
3. Reconstitution of Partnership : Admission of a Partner
4. Reconstitution of Partnership : Retirement of a Partner
5. Reconstitution of Partnership : Death of a Partner
6. Partnership Accounts : Dissolution of Firm
7. Joint Stock Company Accounts : Issue of Shares
8. Joint Stock Company Accounts : Issue of Debentures
9. Joint Stock Company Accounts : Redemption of Debentures
10. Final Accounts of Companies
11. Assess Yourself—HOTS Problems
Examination Paper - 2018
Examination Paper - 2019