ICSE Mathematics For Class - II by R. M. Bhandari, Ritu Sharma
This book aims at making Math fun and interesting for students. To ensure that all concepts are easy to understand, each concept is carefully explained through solved examples. There are also many llustrations in each chapter to keep the students engaged and to keep the content relatable to daily life. The purpose of redesigning this series is also to make the students develop a fondness for the subject and to arouse their interest in the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class II Students.
1. Each concept has been introduced in a very simple manner using a lot of illustrations and solved examples.
2. Every chapter is divided into smaller sub units followed by separate practice exercises to hone the mathematical skills of the students.
3. A lot of 'Remember' and 'Did You Know' have been included to make the students curious and inquisitive.
4. The story sums have given to remove the fear of the word 'problem' so that the students can solve them easily and with interest.
5. Review exercises after every chapter help in strengthening the concepts learnt in the chapter.
Table of content:
1. Recognising the Objects
2. Revision of Numbers
3. The Two-digit Numbers
4. The Two-digit Numbers (Continued)
5. Writing Numbers in Expanded Form and Short Form
6. Addition and Subtraction (Warp Up)
9. Skip Counting, Even and Odd Numbers
14. Shapes (Geometry)
15. Data Handling