- The current affairs question bank has comprehensive coverage of important events happened during the whole year Aug 2016 - May 17.
- The study material- current affairs for IAS consists of 700 important questions related to social, political, economic, environmental and cultural events that took place in India and around the world from the month of August 2016 onwards until today.
- Every current affair quiz has in-depth explanation will help IAS aspirants to understand the related topics in detail.
- The study material is very helpful for selective and smart study during the last leg of IAS Prelims preparation and it will help to save precious time for other subjects.
- The current affairs study material follows the latest and trending approaches of pattern of questions in IAS Prelims Exam
- Overall, after solving current affairs quizzes, the IAS aspirants will be in a position to assess their own level of IAS preparation.
Current affair is one of the dynamic sections of IAS Exam with no ends as it has no fixed syllabus for both the stages of IAS Exam. The best way for the IAS aspirant is to analyse the pattern of asking questions in previous year’s IAS Prelims Exam and IAS Mains Exam.
By keeping the pattern and the intensity of current affairs for IAS Exam intact, we are continuously creating current affairs quizzes on daily basis that no important topics could be left out of our study material. Here, we have provided a compilation of such current affairs quizzes in an e-book format as Current Affairs e-book Question Bank for IAS Exam will be very useful for the IAS Prelims Exam 2017.
The current affairs quizzes given in this e-book have in depth explanation and it will provide IAS aspirants to get the complete information regarding the topic covered in the quiz. The current affairs question bank will also be useful for the preparation of IAS Mains Exam. There are a lot of recent events covered in the question bank which are simultaneously important for IAS Mains Exam and the explanation of the concerned topics will help IAS aspirants to understand the topic properly.
The current affairs quizzes have been created from PIB, The Hindu and Indian Express which are considered as the most authentic sources of current affairs for IAS Exam. We are continuously improving and moving ahead of the previous standards in terms of quality as well as quantity. Our primary focus is to provide a better current affairs question bank, which requires minimum time to practice questions and save maximum time for other subjects. The practice of such current affairs quiz will help IAS aspirants to gain momentum during IAS preparation and it will increase the chance of scoring better marks in IAS Exam.