Human Resource Management by Sunil Lalla, Neha Shukla
HR is fundamentally an expression of an organisations belief in the employee element of that organisation’s success. HR pure and simple is the implementation of a strategy to drive innovation and productivity through mobilising the workforce towards excellence. The ability of HR to add value lies in its ability to leverage the tools that it has at its disposal.
Human Resources (HR) management covers a broad range of fundamental business concepts, including recruiting, compensation and advancement, as well as legal considerations. Human resources management is a specialised career path that can provide a variety of job opportunities. Studying HR management can give students a more solid understanding of the employment process and the issues HR managers face. We thus welcome you to the all new Human Resource Management book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management student.
Table of Contents:
1. Understanding the Concept of Human Resource Management
2. Procurement of Human Resources
3. Training, Developing & Appraising Employees and Managing Performance
4. Compensation and Productivity Management
5. Industrial Relations, Separations and Safety Management