The book details the basics of Frontline Sales Management and broadly covers all aspects of managerial skills presented by a veteran with over two decades experience in sales and sales management with topics ranging from: .
Managing oneself in terms of time and priorities to setting goals
Interviewing sales personnel, importance of training
Conducting training workshops, delegation, problem-solving, managing meetings, caring for the customer... and lots more.
The book will empower Sales Managers with winning strategies on various aspects of management applicable to any type of organisation, regardless of the product or service (with emphasis on on-going coaching skills and self-development the most important areas for any Sales Manager). Packed with powerful, practical insights, each chapter is written in an independent, easy-to-read manner. Bite-sized Bits on Common-sense Management is a book that no ambitious Sales Manager can afford to miss.
This book Useful for Leisure Read.
2. Managing Your Basic Resource
3. Goal Setting for Success!
4. Interviewing and Selecting Sales Personnel
5. Training – An Investment
6. 24 Rules for Training Meetings
7. Winning Your Way in Selling!
8. Telemarketing: Power of the Phone
9. How and When to Conduct Sales Meetings
10. Managing Bad Debt: The Importance of Good Cash Collection Skills
11. Caring for Your Customer – Part I
12. Caring for Your Customer – Part II
13. 32 Ways to Motivate Your Sales Team – And Yourself!
14. Ongoing Coaching for Sales Personnel
15. Effective Communication Skills
16. The Skills of Problem Solving
17. Delegation: A Manager’s Greatest Attribute
18. The Importance of Good Human Relations