Horticulture And Floriculture by Dr. Subhash V. Ahire, Dr. Sharayu D. Sathe, Dr. Sanjay P. Ghanwat, Dr. Hemantkumar A. Thakur, Dr. Bapu K. Avchar
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present this book to our esteemed readers. This book has been designed as standard text on Botany for T.Y.B.Sc.
This book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus of T.Y.B.Sc. Botany (Horticulture and Floriculture) Course of University of Pune effective from June 2015 onwards. It has been written to meet the requirements of students of T.Y.B.Sc.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc. Students.
1. Full coverage of the revised syllabus of T.Y.B.Sc.
2. Chapter outline at the beginning of each chapter to give a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in the chapter.
3. Pointwise explanation of each topic in the chapter.
4. Topics are logically arranged in numbered paragraphs exactly according to the modified syllabus.
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of key concepts and techniques.
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and
authentic material on the subject.
Table of Content:
1. Horticulture - Introduction
2. Horticultural Plants
3. Horticulture – Methods of Plant Propagation
4. Special Practices in Horticulture
5. Fruits and Vegetables Production Technology
6. Ornamental Horticulture
8. Flower Industry
University Question Papers