Guide To SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment Exam With 2012-16 Solved Papers 4th Edition by Disha Publication
The topics are thoroughly described in simple language making it easier for students of SSC Candidates. The various theories of significance are illustrated in detail through examples. The general statements of important principles and their methodologies are without exception provided through their practical illustrations.
Audience of the Book :
This book is useful for Bank PO, Railways, Teaching Exams, SSC Exam | SSC CGL | SSC CHSL | SSC MTS, LIC/GIC/OIC exam.
1. Comprehensive Sections on: Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning, English Comprehension and General Knowledge & Awareness.
2. Detailed theory along with solved examples and short-cuts to solve problems.
3. Exhaustive question bank at the end of each chapter in the form of Exercise. Solutions to the Exercise have been provided at the end of the chapter.
4. Solved Question paper of 2012 - 2016 have been provided for students to understand the latest pattern and level of questions.
5. Another unique feature of the book is the division of its General Awareness section into separate chapters on History, Geography, Polity, General Science, Miscellaneous topics and Current Affairs.
6. The book also provides a separate chapter on Data Interpretation and Graphs.
7. The book provides thoroughly updated General Awareness section with Current Affairs.
Table of Contents:
Solved paper 2016 with solutions
Solved paper 2015 with solutions
Solved paper 2014 with solutions
Solved paper 2013 with solutions
Solved paper 2012 with solutions
Section 1: Reasoning
5. Blood Relation
6. Direction & Distance
7. Ranking Test
8. Number Puzzle
9. Logical sequence of words
10. Clock & Calendar
11. Venn Diagrams
13. Mathematical Operation
14. Arithmetical Reasoning
15. Matrix Based Reasoning
16. Statement & Conclusions
17. Cube & Cuboids
18. Completion of figure
19. Figure formation & Analysis
20. Paper cutting & Folding
21. Visual Reasoning
22. Mirror & Water Image
23. Embedded Figures
24. Non- Verbal Series
Section 2: Quantitative Aptitude
1. Number system
2. HCF & LCM
3. Algebraic Expressions and Inequalities
6. Profit & Loss
7. Simple & Compound Interest
8. Ratio, Proportion & Partnership
9. Mixture & Allegation
10. Time and Work
11. Speed, Time & Train / Boat & Stream
15. Data Interpretation
Section 3: General English
1. English Grammar
5. Idioms and Phrases
6. Spelling Test
7. Spotting Errors
8. Sentence Improvement
9. Sentence Completion
10. Passage Completion (Cloze Test)
11. Comprehension Test
Section 4: General Knowledge
4. General Science
6. Current Affairs