Finance has a vital role to play in every organisation. Finance brings business to life and passes through each and every part of operations of an organisation. So it is important for the students to develop a sound understanding of the key concepts, tools and techniques of financial management. Financial management is the area of finance dealing with procurement and utilization of funds. It Involves evaluation, analysis, selection and implementation of long term and short term investment and financing decisions of an enterprise keeping in mind the organisational objectives.
An attempt has been made in this book to present the fundamental principles, concepts, theories, techniques and tools of financial management in a simplified manner along with reasoning and logic behind their existence. The book contains illustrative problems with solutions, diagrams and practice exercises.
This book Useful for B.Com Student.
1. Financial Management — Nature, Scope And Objectives
2. Time Value Of Money
3. Risk And Return
4. Estimation Of Cash Flows
5. Techniques Of Capital Budgeting
6. Sources Of Long-term Finance
7. Cost Of Capital
8. Valuation Of Bonds And Shares
9. Leverages And Ebit – Eps Analysis
10. Capital Structure: Theories And Determinants
11. Dividend Policy: Theories And Determinants
12. Working Capital Management
13. Cash Management
14. Receivables Management
15. Inventory Management
16. Lab Practicals: Calculations In Finance With Excel
Solved Question Papers [B.Com (Hons.)]