Financial Accounting (University Of Mumbai) by Minaxi Rachchh, Siddheshwar T. Gadade, Gunvantrai A. Rachchh
Financial Accounting has been written by three highly experienced teachers for T.Y.B.Com students of University of Mumbai. It has been designed as a textbook to provide comprehensive coverage of the syllabus prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
This book covers all the topics mentioned in the syllabus in a simple and lucid style. Due consideration has been given to practical questions. A variety of problems on each topic has also been included.
This book is divided into two parts: the first part covers the theory and the problems on each topic and the second part covers University problems with solutions for every chapter.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management students.
1. For each topic, practical illustrations have been divided into different types to understand the topic easily.
2. In each chapter, theoretical questions are given along with answers.
3. A large number of problems have been solved.
4. Numerous solved problems are given from previous university examinations.
5. Students will easily know the trend and pattern of examinations by using this book.
Table of Contents:
1. Amalgamation of Companies
2. Capital Reduction and Internal Reconstruction
3. Investment Accounting
4. Company Final Accounts
5. Introduction to IFRS