Environmental Studies: Experiments,Projects, Activities Book 2, includes a variety of Do-it-Yourself ideas, games, surveys, audits, projects, and experiments. The activities are based on an array of subjects such as water conservation, pollution, 3Rs, waste management, weather, and natural environment. These themes highlight environmental challenges, offer solutions, and aid learning in a fun way. In a nutshell, the book:
- Cultivates a deep understanding and awareness about environmental issues.
- Includes curriculum-specific concepts in a step-by-step easy to follow format.
- Serves as a guide to environmental science projects and coursework during school vacation.
- Provides ideas, which can be modified by instructors, for project submissions, and eco-club activities.
- Develops cognitive and psycho-motor skills through observation, classification, inference, and experimentation.
- Adheres to the Integrated Approach, and follows various objectives laid down in the National Curriculum Framework 2005, NCERT.
Table Of Contents
Bury your Garbage!
Junk It! Go Healthy!
How Windy Is It?
Safe Solar Water
Love Food, Dislike Waste!
Guess the Tree
Did You Feel It?
Drip Drop, Drip Drippity Drop
Wealth from Waste
Save the Earth!
Multiple Choice Questions